Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lots of my dishes are made with curry and are inspired from Indian dishes .I Have lived in London in the 70`s and went to an english high school where imet lots of British indian kids .That is how i was introduced to Indian cuisine .Iwas surprised much later in my life that Indian food had become so popular and that Indian restaurants are florishing .
In the US we have a chain called the Patel brothers stores and one can find all the Indian spices or ingrediants to make a good indian meal .
I have started making my own dishes using Garam Masala cardamon and cloves .Iam trying different combinations of spices in order to obtain something that i like .
iwould like to try cordamon ice cream and i am sure that it will be good .i`ll post it here once i`ll try it .

No comments:

Post a Comment